UK Etsy Sellers Who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf

Monday 14 September 2009

Out On The Town

We had the decision today regarding where they're putting the incinerator. Thankgully they decided against the site opposite my house, but it's still going somewhere and will poison people other than me.
We've won the battle, but the war will be long and stressful!

I made a great new necklace today - remember the necklace I posted about a while ago, asking for help?
Well, I remade it using silver petrol pearls and it looks spectacular with my favourite purple top, grey skinny jeans and patent black stiletto boots. I'll try and get a photo tomorrow, not time tonight as I'm going out for dinner with my parents and some friends :) Will be fun!

Have a good evening, everyone! Expect photos tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment