UK Etsy Sellers Who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf

Tuesday 15 September 2009

Jewellery Subscriptions - Feedback Appreciated!

I was browsing through the Etsy forums today and came across this listing:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27350876

I thought it was such a good idea that I emailed the owner of the shop, asking if I could do something similar. She said yes, so I have!

So it's with great pleasure that I introduce my jewellery subscriptions! If you buy one, I will send you a piece of jewellery every month, specially handmade for you to your specifications. These are perfect as a present to yourself or for a special friend. If you want one but don't feel you can justify the cost, simply hint to your partner, parents, best friend, music teacher, whoever you think you like to get you such a unique present.
Specifications can include things such as length, materials and colour. Each piece will be beautifully gift wrapped and sent to you in the first week of each month, starting in the month you choose!

They're currently only available in 6 month packages. I can make custom listings as well, if you want a longer or shorter time period!
Necklace of the Month Club: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30988748
Bracelet of the Month Club: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30990424

What do you think? I'd love some feedback on this, especially in regards to the cost. The necklace package it $197 for 6 necklaces, making each necklace roughly $34, whilst the bracelet option is $97, making each bracelet roughly $16. Are these reasonable prices? Too high, too low?

Right, really must go to bed now. Have a good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment