UK Etsy Sellers Who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf

Sunday 16 August 2009

I'm Hoooooome :D

Spain was amazing. The heat was just wonderful, although occasionally a bit too much. And I'm one of the lucky ones who tans instead of burning...I have no idea how my poor boyfriend coped, he's mostly vampire and doesn't get on well with the heat.

There will be more information and photos (and hopefully a video of the cutest baby chickens EVER) on Monday or Tuesday, sadly I can't do a long post today as I have work tomorrow. Got home at 3am this morning, so I need mah sleeps.

Updates this week will include:

1. At least one new piece of jewellery. Finished a new necklace today and I have more planned later in the week as I have a show on Thursday.

2. information on a giveaway I'm planning! Hooray! You will have a chance (if you wish it) to win one of two prizes. First prize is an item of jewellery to be specified once I make my mind up (suggestions welcome, take a gander at my Etsy and let me know!). Second will be a discount code for anything in my Etsy shop.

3. General ramble, photos, videos and such about my time in Spain. Possibly not thrilling, but I hope entertaining!

4. Whatever else I feel like discussing.

A fun-filled blogging week for you all to look forward too! I'm also planning a wire-wrapping tutorial (just the basics) before I go back to university, so stay tuned.

Right, I'm off to cuddle my rat-men before I go to sleep. They were very good for the babysitter, but I missed them!

Hope you all had a good two weeks :)

2 comments:

NinasCD said...

Welcome back! Sounds like you had a great time. I cannot wait for your pics and all you have planned for the blog.

Eiriel's Eclectics said...

:) Thank you, Nina!

Post a Comment