UK Etsy Sellers Who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf

Friday 3 July 2009

With any luck I'll keep this blog alive...

So, I've bitten the bullet and got myself a blog.

I'm -awful- with things like this. Seriously. I try and keep diaries and write in them once a every 6 months, if I remember. I'm going to try and write in this at least twice a week, though next week may be a problem as I'm in London for work experience and may not have my laptop with me :(

Right. The purpose of this was to help in advertising my new Etsy shop, www.eiriel.etsy.com and tell whoever cares to listen about what jewellery I'm making, but, knowing me, I'll end up writing random thigns in it as well. So keep with me, there will be some kind of comedy value!

Speaking of comedy value...I was looking at a list of website URLs last night and the phone rang. I answer the phone and cheerily say 'Megan Lewis dot com!'. There is stunned silence on the other end, I realise what I've said and apologies several times in between fits of the giggles. The phone is passed over to my mother, who informs the person on the other end that I'm insane. It was our plasterer...good job he has a sense of humour!

Right, I'm going to go and sort out some new business cards.
Later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment