UK Etsy Sellers Who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf

Tuesday 7 July 2009

Literary Agency, more interesting than it sounds!

Sooo...
I decided on a career path a few months ago and managed to get some work experience at a literary agency in London.

It is the most fun I've ever had at work. They actually want me to just sit and read unpublished books then give them my opinion. It could only be better if they delt with scifi/fantasy. As it is, they have some very interesting things for me to read.

Some are awful, some are moderate and a few are good...if needing a few adjustments.

Being around the office is fascinating as well. I get to hear about things like publicity deals for individual authors and get an insight into how the publishing industry works.

I won't get rich doing this, but it will keep my brain occupied!

0 comments:

Post a Comment