UK Etsy Sellers Who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf

Wednesday 27 January 2010

Valentine's Day Designs!

To be honest, I'm not really one for Valentine's Day. It's fun and all, but for some reason it's never especially appealed to me.

I do get a thrill when I get the post in the morning though. My mum always sends us Valentine's cards with little chocolates in them :) She's been doing it since before we left home...actually, since I was in primary school. We'd used to come down for breakfast in the morning and there would be a card waiting on the table for each of us next to our breakfast bowls.
Every year, they're signed with a big '?' in bright green ink. My mum always writes in green :)

So I guess I do enjoy Valentine's Day :)

I made a couple of simple designs especially for Valentine's, I showed you the basic pendants in my last post. They're now finished and listed on Etsy!

What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment