UK Etsy Sellers Who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Simple Silver Rings

Evening all!

I tweeted a while ago about the fact that I bought myself some soldering equipment and that I'd made some pretty rings.
Well, I finally have some free time so I can actually show you!

They're just simple circles of silver that've been hammered flat. One is polished to a high shine, one is matted and one has been oxidised and then polished back so it's shiny too.
Hurrah!


Also here's a sneak peak at my Valentine's designs:

They'll be on thin silver chain with pearls and flower charms hanging off them. Hopefully I'll have those finished in the next day or two so they can be on Etsy in time for Valentine's Day.

Anyway, the washing has just finished so I have to gooo!
Will be back later in the week :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment