UK Etsy Sellers Who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf

Thursday 7 January 2010

Snow Day!

If you live in the UK, you'll have noticed the snow.

If you haven't, I assume you're living in a hole. Or possibly an institution of some kind.

For those NOT in the UK, we've had snow! More snow that for 30 years or so. Certainly more snow than I've ever seen :D It's about 10 cm in our garden and I've been having SO MUCH FUN!
Went out for a walk yesterday with my little sister and my mum and we basically acted like children for an hour or so. Including snow angels! I've never made a snow angel before.














And I took photos :) Pretty, pretty photos. I won't bore you with them all, but if you wish to bore yourself please take a look on Flickr!

Admittedly, the snow isn't all good. England seems to grind to a halt when we have more than a couple of flakes, this much means out world explodes. I personally love it, but I don't really want to go anywhere other than for a walk in the woods. And my step-dad can actually walk across the fields to work, so it doesn't affect us too much.
We all ventured out to the cinema on Wednesday evening (Avatar again, SO WORTH IT!). It took about an hour longer than usual each way and on the way home we had to get out and push the car up a hill. Doesn't sound too great, but it was actually a lot of fun :)
Not sure if I'll make it to Birmingham for uni on Monday, but what the hey. Just gives me extra time to work :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment