UK Etsy Sellers Who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Off to the States

Morning!

Well, I'm flying to America today at 2pm. I'm going to be working at a summer camp in NY state, teaching jewellery and silversmithing.
Yay!

...I'm mildly terrified.But excited.
It'll be fiiine once I get there, it's just the getting there part! I'm not a very good flyer :/ hopefully I can sleep through the journey though.

So there'll probably be another couple of months of few blog posts from me :(
(my excuse for the past few months is that I've been revising for my finals. I get my results next week!)

So, to tide you over, I've a few photos of a recently completed commission. Sterling silver and freshwater pearls. They're to be bridesmaid presents from a couple who are getting married in November :)

2 comments:

Jan said...

Your necklaces are absolutely stunning!

Eiriel's Eclectics said...

Thank you very much :)

Post a Comment