UK Etsy Sellers Who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf

Wednesday 7 October 2009

Pearl and Silver Chain

Just a quick one today, guys! A photo of a newly finished commission - a delicate silver necklace with tiny white pearls. I'm pleased with this one and will be making more! It really suits the customer as well. She's a friend of my mum's and she's a small, delicate kind of a person. I hope she likes...

I've spent this evening uploading the audiobook of 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' to an ipod...sending it to my baby sister (she's in Cambodia for a year) as her Christmas present. There's 20 cds but it's actually not taking that long. I'm about halfway though :)

Anyway, I must go to bed now. Going to try and go swimming at uni early tomorrow as I need to start getting more exercise!

2 comments:

Flippinpest said...

Very pretty and delicate. This would make a lovely simple bridal necklace too

Eiriel's Eclectics said...

Thank you :) I'm going to make on and list it in my Etsy, I think!

Post a Comment