UK Etsy Sellers Who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf

Monday 9 January 2012

Closed Blog...

Hi everyone,

I haven't updated in over a year, and I think it's fair to say that this blog is dead. I'm leaving it up for those who still want access to the tutorial, but if you're waiting for new info then you should probably give it up :)
Brief update:
I've moved the DC and am applying for PhD places. Sadly, I no longer have the time to devote to jewellery making, though I do still accept commissions.

Thank you for all your support and encouragement :)

Megan

1 comments:

randy said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!

Randy
randydavis387@gmail.com

Post a Comment